Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00747 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,222 (¥297,535) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)