Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,119 in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)