Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,431 in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)