Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,173 (Mex$ 44,395) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)