Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,221 (﷼ 77,140,028) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)