Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04478 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,524 (Mex$ 34,023) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (31 minutes ago)