Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,307 (Mex$ 53,313) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (30 minutes ago)