Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,297 (¥631,950) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bursa costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)