Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,188 (¥633,390) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (44 minutes ago)