Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,060 (¥271,281) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)