Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,373 (¥411,040) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)