Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,550 (¥425,024) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)