Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,608 (¥338,135) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)