Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,354 (11,695,259 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)