Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,937 (7,605,029 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)