Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 41% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,189 (₨96,693) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (24 minutes ago)