Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 38% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,186 (₨96,565) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)