Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,908 (₨137,812) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)