Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01433 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,321 (₨161,991) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)