Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,634 (₨118,029) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (42 minutes ago)