Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,300 (₨97,947) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (44 minutes ago)