Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01429 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,287 (₨160,030) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)