Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 39% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,154 (₨93,840) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)