Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05115 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,598 (31,241 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (31 minutes ago)