Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04866 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,438 (50,102 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)