Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,353 (48,074 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)