Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22003 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,261 (10,276 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (35 minutes ago)