Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,474 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)