Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,450 (Mex$ 50,051) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)