Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12741 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,716 (元13,469) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)