Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 4% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,990 (元21,882) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)