Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12791 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,003 (元15,663) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)