Cost of living comparison between Thrissur, India and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01366 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 39% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,984 (₨145,191) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)