Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01304 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 43% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,024 (₨78,482) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (38 minutes ago)