Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,185 in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)