Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08962 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,533 (17,111 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)