Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01500 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,225 (148,363 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)