Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01319 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,740 (207,766 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)