Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03253 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,308 (40,210₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)