Cost of living comparison between Tepic, Mexico and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04940 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,990 (Mex$ 40,276) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)