Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25268 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 47% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,969 (15,708 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (43 minutes ago)