Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24656 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,570 (18,534 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)