Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23512 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,900 (12,334 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)