Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,849 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23809 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,783 (11,689 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)