Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25225 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,538 (10,059TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)