Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25463 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,825 (11,095TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)