Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,749 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,419 (﷼ 83,412,666) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)