Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03606 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,620 (L 44,940) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (25 minutes ago)