Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03619 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,623 (L 44,832) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)