Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04050 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,333 (L 82,278) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)