Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38010 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,103 (5,533 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)