Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37138 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,238 (6,025 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (40 minutes ago)