Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34798 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,253 (3,602 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)