Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20083 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,534 (RM7,639) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)