Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,638 (NZ$7,152) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)