Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 58% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €805 (7,773,945 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (43 minutes ago)