Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 52% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €808 (8,060,603 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)