Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,525 (10,730,703 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$16,500 (about 1 hour ago)