Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,455 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)