Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23510 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,006 (8,531 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)