Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23369 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,515 (10,761 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (31 minutes ago)