Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23967 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,250 (5,215 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)