Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01561 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,178 (Php75,470) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (34 minutes ago)