Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01654 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,570 (Php94,934) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)