Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01611 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,270 (Php78,818) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (29 minutes ago)