Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13643 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,822 ($b20,687) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)