Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22249 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,276 (10,229 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (32 minutes ago)