Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00296 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,568 (868,624 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)