Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,590 (914,972 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)