Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00254 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,235 (485,572 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)