Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,236 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)