Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,579 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)