Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09151 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,715 (29,666 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)