Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09182 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,009 (21,876 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)