Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,327 (Rp 34,727,150) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (42 minutes ago)