Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,178 (Rp 45,639,598) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)