Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,315 (Rp 22,322,831) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)