Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,271 (3,361,933 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)