Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05589 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,343 (ARS $41,931) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)