Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06119 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,713 (ARS $44,339) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)