Cost of living comparison between Tandil, Argentina and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06055 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,806 (ARS $46,343) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)