Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04854 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,400 (ARS $28,845) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)