Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05894 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,546 (ARS $43,204) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)