Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,421 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (35 minutes ago)