Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,906 ($4,159) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)