Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,223 (491,696 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)