Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,499 (CH$1,092,162) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)