Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,605 (CH$1,200,427) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 1 hour ago)