Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,343 (CH$1,740,298) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (33 minutes ago)