Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,730 (CH$1,927,465) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)