Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,944 (CH$2,132,375) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)