Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,711 (CH$1,936,478) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430,000 (40 minutes ago)