Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,599 (CH$1,191,165) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 65 som (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)