Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22001 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 78% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,773 (GH₵26,238) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)