Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18327 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 55% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,942 (GH₵16,050) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (32 minutes ago)