Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21203 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 72% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,160 (GH₵24,337) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)