Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,327 (¥297,630) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)