Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,840 (¥477,498) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)