Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,051 (¥494,538) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (27 minutes ago)