Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00747 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,339 (¥313,273) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)